ABOUT

History

Our Story

Land to Expand

Land to Expand

As our clients have grown, so have we. Franklin Logistics has built or developed 8 buildings totaling over 5 million square feet. The business has evolved from simply storing products to being a premier 3PL provider and an industrial developer. As a result, we changed our name to Franklin Logistics & Development in 2014.

Humble Beginnings

franklin story

Franklin Logistics started in 1985 when Craig and William Nitterhouse started Franklin Storage. Our first warehouse was at 2294 Molly Pitcher Highway. Our first warehouse employee, Bob Scott, is still working for us 34 years later. Our first customer was Corning-Glassware & Westvaco Paper.

Tying it Together

Tying it Together

In 1995, we forged our partnership with CSX railroads at our 1465 Nitterhouse Drive warehouse.

Going the Extra Mile

Going the Extra Mile

We purchased our first truck and trailers in 2011. Our fleet now consists of 65 trailers, vans, and flats, with more on the way. Our first driver, Edwin, is still working with us today.

Outstanding job and exceeded all expectations. It was a pleasure to work with them on a sizable first project and am looking forward to start the next one asap.

Michael Hopkins