Franklin Logistics started in 1985 when Craig and William Nitterhouse started Franklin Storage. Our first warehouse was at 2294 Molly Pitcher Highway. Our first warehouse employee, Bob Scott, is still working for us 34 years later. Our first customer was Corning-Glassware & Westvaco Paper.
- 3 easy steps to solving complex logistics problems
- Why Pennsylvania is the perfect location for your transportation home base
- International product transportation is now within your reach
- How to optimize your shipping, packaging, and storage with Franklin Logistics
- Franklin Logistics can help you streamline your US-based transportation needs in a post-COVID world